Frequently asked Questions: FAQS
1What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring a copy of your professional license and a copy of your photo ID to class. If you do not have a professional license you are still allowed to attend class however It is your responsibility to research and locate your state statutes and regulations, regarding the practice of eyelash extensions applications, including but not limited to, the professional license or certificate that you must have and the requirements for facilities in which you can apply eyelash extensions.
2What to look for in selecting a model:
- Each student will be responsible for suppling their own model.
- Models should be Someone with a Healthy natural lashline: This means anyone with sparse, thin lashline will be difficult to lash and possibly is not a good candidate for lash extensions.
- Also, your model will need to be able to sit still without talking for upwards of 2 hours. Please make them aware of this prior to the class.
- Any person with sensitive skin or eyes, or that has severe allergies will NOT be a good model candidate.
- If you cannot supply your own model Elite lash training will supply one for you for an additional $100.
3Passing guidelines and rules:
Elite lash training only certifies those students who can correctly complete and pass our grading system. If you do not pass, the certification course is NON refundable. Additional training can be purchased via on-on one course with our instructors at an additional certification is earned. Many lashing courses offer certification to students regardless of their skill level, but we want our students’ clients to know that their lash artist has earned and demonstrating safe, high-quality lashing. Every Elite Certified Artist has had their work assessed by one of our educators, and has met the criteria we believe should be standard in the lash industry.
We do not allow any pictures or video taken during the course. Before and after pictures will be taken and can be emailed to you after the course is completed.
We are committed to providing you with the best training available. Doing so requires advanced planning. Therefore, no refunds will be given after payment has been made. If an emergency situation should occur such as personal illness, emergency surgery or hospitalization, or a death in your immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings), you must notify instructors within 24 hours of class in order to reschedule and you must have proper documentation providing evidence to the event. You then have 60 days to reschedule and complete the training.